Thursday 11 July 2013

You won't believe how much I've grown!

Look at me!
See how big I am now?


That's me with my Dad in the back garden. Soon I'll be able to reach the top of the fence!


I've grown so big I've had to have a new collar and harness. Don't you think I look smart? Mum and Dad took me to the pet shop to get it fitted.


And just look how big I am - I think my head is bigger than Mum's already!
Must be all my brains!


I'm not really supposed to be sitting on the chairs! I won't fit in this one much longer anyway!

Do you want to know what the best thing is about getting to be a big girl?
I'll tell you...

I'M ALLOWED TO GO ON WALKS WITHOUT MY LEAD ON!!!

I've been having so much fun!
AND
I get lots of extra treats like chicken and sausage!
Mum uses them as bribery (as if I need bribing!) to make sure I come when she calls me!
I usually do anyway....
Unless of course there's something more interesting than sausages and chicken...

Yesterday I decided not to come when Mum called me 'cos I wanted to lick a man who was lying on the grass reading a book by the lake! 

And then we met some people having a picnic so I decided I'd go see what they had to eat.

They didn't mind. I did a beautiful 'sit' and 'down' for them. The lady wanted to give me a biscuit but Mum said NO! She said I have to learn NOT to go jumping on people.
It's hardly MY fault if they go lying down on the grass is it?
A girl can only resist so much temptation!

Annie
xxx


7 comments:

  1. WOW Annie, you growing up way too fast, but becoming quite the gal, so glad life is treating you well, looking forward to your new adventures!
    Yep that jumping on people is OK sometimes (Our Peeps like It) but the lickies just gotta happen no matter what!

    The Mad Scots and Trainee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get to go off-leash at your young age already,Annie? We need to speak to our mom about THIS!
    Your new collar and harness is just beautiful!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only allowed off lead in special places where Mum says it's safe, so don't worry! Ax

      Delete
  3. Look how much you have grown - you are like a big fluffy teddy bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wholly mackerels! You is HUGE now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wows gurl!!! Just lookie at YOU! Man, I'm STILL not allowed to go off leash!! GEESH! Butts, I still don't have 'reliable' re-call...pffffft!!
    I am very proud of you for that!
    I loves your new harness and collar! I thinks they look very smart.
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so beautiful and you are exploring and meeting new people. You must be very brave.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete