Monday 2 September 2013

I'm 6 months old today!!!

Hello!
It's my birthday!
Well, not really my proper birthday, but I AM 6 months old today!
This is me looking rather lovely in the kitchen this morning..



 And here I am guarding the garden


 I've been very busy since I last persuaded Mum to write in my blog...

Deciding which chair is going to be MINE...


 Finding a comfortable position in the bumpy car....


Scrounging the odd lamb bone....


Meeting up with friends - this is me with my cousin Hugo, he's 9 months old now


Trying out the cats' favourite sleeping space...


 Learning to swim... well, nearly!


And having lots of fun playing with my cousins!



I've told Mum she needs to help me write my blog more often.
She says when I stop chewing her furniture and digging up her garden she might have more time!
What a cheek, I'm only trying to help!
Lots of love
Annie
xxx

9 comments:

  1. WOW Annie, you sure have grown up to one real pretty pupper, looks like you're getting things worked out and under your control at home and learning to swim. A big HAPPY 1/2 barkday to you.

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6 months, Annie! We're not allowed on the furniture so we are extremely jealous of you!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie-
    Happy 6 months birthday! You are an "Airedorable" young lady!!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 6 months birthday!!!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mid-birthday year Birthday!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY COW PATTIES!!! You are sooooo big gurl!! Ma can't beieves how big you got! I told her Annie's an AireChick, OF COURSE she's growin' like a weed! That's what we do at that age! BOL
    Oh, BTW, I am almost 5, and I'm still tryin' to figure out which seat I like bestest!! BOL
    Happy Happy 6 months gurl!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy half birthday you have got very big and clever too

    ReplyDelete